Rules of Usage
- 2-hour maximum usage per day.
- Use the Lightburn simulator ( Alt + P ) to check on the duration of the time to cut your design. If it will be over and no one is after you, go ahead. If there is someone after your time slot, see Liam BEFORE starting.
- Please be on time, If you are more than 15 min late, you may forfeit your slot.
- Please don’t make a reservation unless you KNOW you will be using the laser cutter.
- If you are going to be over your reserved time, use the phone number listed for the next reserved spot to contact the next person and ask if it would be ok.
Reserve A Laser:
Reserving time on the Laser Cutters
- Use the laser selection drop-down to select the laser you want to use
- A calendar will appear along with a time slot and duration selection
- Select the day, time, and duration and hit Request
- A 5-second delay will occur while the timeline is updated
- You should receive a confirmation email with links to edit or cancel your reservation if needed
- Check the calendar below to see your timeslot as well as the others around you in case you need to contact them