Blacksmithing is here at The Curious Forge!
Saturday, February 19, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
This Class is Sold Out – Please complete our WAITLIST FORM to be notified of the next Class.
In this beginner’s Blacksmithing Class, you will learn the basics of shaping hot metal from master blacksmith Jefferson Mack. Using the traditional tools of the trade, we will practice different techniques on the anvil to flatten, taper, bend, and twist hot steel.
$100 + $15 materials = $115 PUBLIC
$80 + $15 materials = $95 MEMBER
Ages: 16 +
Minimum 3/Maximum 6 students (please note: if attendance does not meet the minimum, the class will be rescheduled)
Be sure to arrive EARLY!
- Bring your own safety goggles and well-fitting work gloves.
- Wear long pants of cotton, leather, or natural fibers
- If you have long hair please tie it back and no loose clothing
- Wear work boots or closed-toe shoes (leather not fabric).
- Bring a water bottle and snack if desired
Pre-registration required. Class is limited to 6, register early.
Questions? Email Spark@thecuriousforge.org
Cancellation/Refund Policy: By purchasing you agree to our policies found here.
COVID precautions are taken at The Forge, per county guidelines, please wear face-covering while in The Curious Forge.