Glassblowing for Intermediate Beginners “B” –
for those who have completed 6 hours of instruction in our Glassblowing Beginning “A” class. (To register for Beginning A class click here)
Thursday, February 10 & Friday, February 11, 5:00 – 8:00 pm (6 hours of instruction)
Cost includes materials
Ages 16+ and Adults
Please bring proof of your Covid Vaccination – (Due to the close proximity in the Glassblowing Lab proof of vaccination is required for all Glassblowing Classes.)
Continue your Glassblowing adventures in this 6-hour workshop. Blowing a cup will be the main focus of this class. Students will each practice making clear blown glass cups followed by a magnificent colored version of their own design. You will also learn basic teamwork skills necessary to move forward to the next level glassblowing classes.
You’ll be guided by professional glassblowers Robert Kahl and Bill Bratton.
Completing this class will fill the prerequisite for our next level class, Intermediate “A” Glassblowing.
Class minimum 2 students/maximum 4 students. If the class minimum is not met, the class will be rescheduled to a later date.
*more tickets may be added, please complete the Waitlist Form to be informed of additional tickets available.
- Bring proof of your Covid Vaccination – (Due to close proximity in the Glassblowing Lab proof of vaccination is required for all Glassblowing Classes.)
- Arrive early to The Forge to get settled
- wear all-natural fiber clothing, long pants
- wear closed-toe, closed-heel shoes (also with no synthetic parts) with socks that protect up to the ankle- No Exceptions.
- wear layered clothing, it may be hot or cold in the Glassblowing Area.
- bring a water bottle and a bag lunch.
Questions? Email Spark@thecuriousforge.org
Cancellation/Refund Policy: By purchasing you agree to our policies found here
We do our best to follow all covid safety guidelines to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone, please wear a face mask while in The Forge.