The Curious Forge Glassblowing Lab is now up and running!
Come make your own colorful Heart Paperweight! Come experience a taste of Glassblowing.
Sunday, February 6, times vary 10:00 – 1:00 pm, scroll down to see times available.
Ages 14+ and Adults
2 participants/30-minute time slot
Cost: $45 per person includes materials
Bring proof of your Covid Vaccination. (Due to close proximity in the Glassblowing Lab proof of vaccination is required for all Glassblowing Classes.)
*more tickets may be added, please complete the Waitlist Form to be informed of additional tickets available.
This is your opportunity to spend 30 minutes trying your hand at glassblowing your very own Glass Heart Paperweight! With the supervision and guidance of our professional glassblowers, you will discover the art of molding hot molten glass into a unique beautiful colorful Heart to bring home.
Tour the Curious Forge while you are visiting. See what wonderful opportunities await you here at the Forge!
PLEASE arrive a few minutes early for your time slot! Pre-register required.
- Bring proof of your Covid Vaccination – (Due to close proximity in the Glassblowing Lab proof of vaccination is required for all Glassblowing Classes.)
- Arrive a few minutes early to The Forge to sign in
- Wear all-natural fiber clothing, long pants
- Wear closed-toe, closed-heel shoes (also with no synthetic parts) with socks that protect up to the ankle- No Exceptions.
- Wear layered clothing, it may be hot or cold in the Glassblowing Area
Questions? Email Spark@thecuriousforge.org
Cancellation/Refund policy: By purchasing you agree to our policies found here.
We do our best to follow all covid safety guidelines to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone, please wear a face mask while in The Forge.