Intermediate “A” Glassblowing Workshop
Prerequisite: for those who have completed instruction in both Glassblowing Beginning A, & Beginning B classes at The Curious Forge.
Sunday, March 20, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Cost includes materials
Please bring proof of your Covid Vaccination – (Due to the close proximity in the Glassblowing Lab proof of vaccination is required for all Glassblowing Classes.)
Continue your Glassblowing adventures in this Intermediate A, 6-hour workshop. Now that you can make a drinking glass, let’s begin to work with more complex forms. Vases and Bowls will be the next step in your glassblowing adventure. Participants will learn and practice making bowls and vases in clear glass. Take your glassblowing skills to the next level!
You’ll be guided by professional glassblowers Robert Kahl and Bill Bratton.
Completing this course will allow you to continue on to our next-level Advanced A course.
Class minimum 2 students/maximum 4 students. If the class minimum is not met, the class will be rescheduled to a later date.
*more tickets may be added, please complete the Waitlist Form to be informed of additional tickets available.
- Bring proof of your Covid Vaccination – (Due to close proximity in the Glassblowing Lab proof of vaccination is required for all Glassblowing Classes.)
- Arrive early to The Forge to get settled
- wear all-natural fiber clothing, long pants
- wear closed-toe, closed-heel shoes (also with no synthetic parts) with socks that protect up to the ankle- No Exceptions.
- wear layered clothing, it may be hot or cold in the Glassblowing Area
- bring a water bottle and a bag lunch
Questions? Email Spark@thecuriousforge.org
Cancellation/Refund Policy: By purchasing you agree to our policies found here.
We do our best to follow all covid safety guidelines to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone, please wear a mask while in the Glassblowing Area.