Glassblowing Open Lab – for participants who have completed Beginning “A” & “B” Glassblowing Courses.
Saturday, February 5, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
$120 /3 hours
Prerequisite: Glassblowing experience level needed to attend Open Lab is COMPLETION of Beginning “A” & “B” Glassblowing courses combined.
This is a great opportunity for those who want to get a little more practice and those who need some specialized help in achieving their artistic vision. It is also valuable for those who may have taken the final class and may find it challenging to move into working on their own in the Glassblowing area. One skilled glassblower will be available to provide support for up to 2 participants during each open lab session.
*more tickets may be added, please complete the Waitlist Form to be informed of additional tickets available.
- Bring proof of your Covid Vaccination – (Due to close proximity in the Glassblowing Lab proof of vaccination is required for all Glassblowing Classes.)
- Arrive early to The Forge to get settled
- wear all-natural fiber clothing, long pants
- wear closed-toe, closed-heel shoes (also with no synthetic parts) with socks that protect up to the ankle- No Exceptions.
- wear layered clothing, it may be hot or cold in the Glassblowing Area.
- bring a water bottle and snack
Pre-registration required. Open Lab is limited to 2 participants. Register early
Any questions? Please email Spark@thecuriousforge.org
We do our best to follow all covid safety guidelines to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone, please wear a face mask while in The Forge.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: By purchasing you agree to our policies found here.