Metal I Certification for Members
Saturday June 5, Sunday June 6, 1 pm – 5 pm each day, & Thursday June 10 5:30 – 8:30
Attendance is required for all three days plus a practicum day.
Practicum date will be scheduled on an individual basis with the facilitator.
Please be sure to arrive a few minutes early to get settled.
Members Cost: $165
Minimum 3/Maximum: 4 students (if attendance does not meet minimum, class will be rescheduled)
- Please review the prerequisite material (videos and manufacturers manuals) before coming in
- You can access the materials HERE
- Please do NOT take the quizzes until after your hands-on and practicum
- Be sure to arrive early, please do not be late; if you are late we cannot guarantee you can complete the certification due to critical safety information that you may miss. Please do not sign up if you can not attend all 3 nights
- Bring your own safety goggles and well-fitting work gloves
- Wear long pants of cotton, leather, or natural fibers, wear well fitting clothing, no loose clothing
- If you have long hair please tie it back
- Wear work boots or closed-toe shoes (leather not fabric)
Pre-registration required. Purchase your ticket below.
It is your responsibility to show up on time for your certification. You may not be able to participate if you are late.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: By purchasing you agree to our policies found here
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID19 precautions taken during all events, thank you!