SOLD OUT – Please complete our WAITLIST FORM to be notified of the next MIG Welding Class
MIG WELDING for Artists & Beginners
2 day class – Saturday September 25 & Sunday September 26 from 1 pm – 4 pm Each Day.
Pedal to the Metal!
If you are an artist wanting to explore 3D metal art, need ranch or auto repairs, or are a tinkerer wanting to add the strength and rigidity that metal offers, this is the workshop for you.
This is a two session class. 6 hours total instruction
Hands on learning:
- Safety equipment, safe practices, equipment selection
- Equipment setup and joint prep
- Material identification and preparation
- Troubleshooting common problems
- All equipment provided
Be sure to arrive EARLY!
- Bring your own safety goggles and well fitting work gloves.
- Wear long pants of cotton, leather or natural fibers
- If you have long hair please tie it back and no loose clothing
- Wear work boots or closed toe shoes (leather not fabric).
- Bring a beverage and snack if you wish
This workshop is MIG Welding Qualification for Members.
Pre-registration required. Class is limited to 6, register early.
Any questions? Please email Spark@thecuriousforge.org
COVID precautions are taken at The Forge, per county guidelines, please wear face-covering while in The Curious Forge.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: By purchasing you agree to our policies found here.
Please be sure to arrive a few minutes early to get settled.