If you are living in the same household with your romantic partner or family member, they can join at the discounted Family Rate! Just contact us with everyone’s name and pick the Family Rate Membership level when you set up your autopay. If you have any questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We add classes all the time! To find out what classes we’re currently offering, check out the Activities Catalog! Most of our qualification classes (also referred to as certifications) are listed under each studio page as well and are regularly scheduled. If you don’t see a class scheduled that you want or need, fill out the request form here.
Check out the Studio and Coworking Membership Options page to see what we can offer! If you’re interested in other rental options like cubbies, cages, or adhoc temporary studio space. Contact us: email@example.com.
Rent, lights, insurance, website, equipment acquisition/maintenance/replacement, administration …
It does not cover consumables, firings, propane
We have a list on the Equipment Page. Each of our studios are well stocked and always being expanded as we explore new equipment. If you don’t see a certain piece of equipment let us know! We may have it or can consider getting it, let us know what you’re thinking at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are lots of ways to learn at the Forge:
- Qualification classes teach you the equipment in each area, as well as how that area works.
- Area Guides in each studio who are here for 4-6 hours each week at a dedicated time to be a resource for you.
- Happy Hours – where area guides or even members share a skill or technique. These casual gatherings are a great way to go deeper into your discipline.
- Mobile Monitor carts – pull up YouTube!
- Take one of our workshops, you get a discount on most when you’re a member.
- Attend a Taster – this is where qualified members in an area help un-qualified members explore a new studio. These are free to members although there is sometimes a small materials charge.