Why Join ? Seeing is believing !
- The largest creative art space in our region
- Socialize and collaborate with other makers and artists
- Guidance and support for your projects
- Access when you need it – open 6 days a week !
- Access and training on an amazing variety of professional tools and equipment
- Member discounts on all kinds of things
- Free attendance to our weekly skill sharing opportunities
- Rental storage for your projects
- Co-working rental space
- Personal studio rental space
- Family and group membership discounts
Make what matters : Getting Started
- Identify the level of memberships that fits
- Get Certified on equipment you need for your project (you can get certified before joining) **CHECK THE WEBSITE CALENDAR FOR QUALIFICATION/CERTIFICATION CLASSES, SOME ARE OFFERED MONTHLY SO TIME YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR AFTER COMPLETING CLASS
- Fill out application and sign up for auto-pay (we will send you a link for that). There is a 3 month minimum membership required. 1 month’s notice required for cancellation.
- Come to our one of our twice a month orientation (receipt of your application is your registration)
- Start making
I still can’t believe its here and I have access to all this. Thank you !
I especially appreciate the helpful volunteers and how much care and concern they put into your projects. Wow! thanks you
No excuses now. The space is incredible and its all here. Scary and exciting. Thank you Liam and Kara!
Such a gift! Finally everything I need… space, tools and wonderful help when I need it.