Policies and Procedures
We try and keep policies to a minimum. Our goal is to create a safe container for all our members. If you have questions or want to make a suggestion, please do. Call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Thanks
- Emergency Fire Procedures
- Emergency Injury Response
- Emergency Burn Procedure
- Physical or Verbal Threats
- Visitors – can be given tours by Space Stewards, or hang in the front chill space; but otherwise are not to be in any of the working areas of the Forge. This applies to all, other than open houses or special events, no exceptions
- Pets – can be outside on a leash at all times (members can bring pets in if they are in a carrier)
- One on One training
- Cancellation Policy
- Video Surveillance Policy
- Meet Your Maker Guidelines (MYM)
- MYM Proposal Form
- Interacting with NCSA ( Landlord )
- Personal or Community Equipment – please see us about any equipment you want to bring into the space
- Appropriate Projects
- Curious Forge Membership Deferment Form
- Trash, project trash
- Family and Youth Policy -please inquire
- IMPORTANT! Must label your projects, name date and phone number. (projects must be active, or stored away offsite)
- Terms: The Curious Forge Makerspace, contact us at email@example.com; if subscribing you are signing up for information from The Curious Forge. To opt out, reply STOP to unsubscribe.
- Privacy: At the Curious Forge we take your privacy seriously. We will never sell, rent, or distribute your information or data. Period.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us.