Basic Sewing. Introduction to Garment Construction with Pia Andersson
Register for this day long 6-hour class and get started on your “handmade wardrobe”!
In order to be successful and to comprehend the class content, please have some sewing experience or complete the Introduction to machine sewing class taught at Curious Forge. This is a basic class and you only need basic machine experience and some common sense!
You’ll learn the basics of reading a sewing pattern, the lay-out to cut, and to sew/put it all together. Participants will go home, feeling and looking great in your lovely top.
What to bring to class:
- a medium weight linen or cotton fabrics with or without a little stretch.
- If your fabric is 44-45” wide bring 2 yd of fabric
- If your fabric is 60” get 1 yd of fabric
- Bring your sewing machine and supplies to class (or use one of the Curious Forge machines in the classroom)
- $17 cash to purchase the pattern from the instructor
- You may purchase sewing supplies from the instructor (scissors, pins etc.) bring extra cash
Class 4 minimum/6 maximum participants – (please note: if attendance does not meet the minimum, the class will be rescheduled)
The Forge has a 7-day advance notification Cancellation/Refund Policy: You can read our cancellation policy here.
|Total Class Time
Sun 3/10 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Sun 4/7 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Fill out the waitlist form below if the class is not available, or if you need a different date. We will reach out when the class becomes available.