- Paint (oil or acrylic and the proper medium for either).
- Brushes. A combination of bristle and synthetic brushes which should include large (1 inch or greater) bristle brushes as well as a good selection of soft, synthetic brushes. If you’re unsure what you need we’ll cover that in detail in the first week.
- Two canvas boards (10×14 or something close). Avoid stretched canvasses.
- An apron or wear clothes you don’t mind getting paint on
- Photos: Gather as many reference photos as possible and I will assist in the final selection. 5 x 7 or larger hard copy photos recommended or an iPad.
Your facilitator: Chappy Valente has been an artist/art instructor for forty years. He studied at the International School of Painting, Drawing & Sculpture in Umbria, Italy, as well as the Art Students League of New York. He has recently relocated from N.Carolina to Nevada City.
Min: 4 / Max: 6 participants (please note: if attendance does not meet the minimum, this class will be rescheduled)
The Forge has a 7-day advance notification Cancellation/Refund Policy: You can read our cancellation policy here.
|Total Class Time||
Saturdays 4/15 thru 5/20 at 1:30 – 4:30 PM
Fill out the waitlist form below if the class is not available, or if you need a different date. We will reach out when the class becomes available.