https://thecuriousforge.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/CF_logo_3-1-300x300.png 0 0 Kara https://thecuriousforge.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/CF_logo_3-1-300x300.png Kara2022-09-07 13:10:102023-01-12 10:15:48What guidance & support is available?
What guidance & support is available?
There are lots of ways to learn at the Forge:
- Qualification classes teach you the equipment in each area, as well as how that area works.
- Area Guides in each studio who are here for 4-6 hours each week at a dedicated time to be a resource for you.
- Happy Hours – where area guides or even members share a skill or technique. These casual gatherings are a great way to go deeper into your discipline.
- Mobile Monitor carts – pull up YouTube!
- Take one of our workshops, you get a discount on most when you’re a member.
- Attend a Taster – this is where qualified members in an area help un-qualified members explore a new studio. These are free to members although there is sometimes a small materials charge.